Friday, December 8, 2006

Still Awake?

Some of you must be wondering...why am i still awake in the wee hours of the morning? Well, I tried to get some sleep but i couldn't. Am i on a coffee drip...Well, nope as coffee gives me a funny feeling after drinking it and I tried to avoid it. I closed my eyes and tell myself, "Come on, Clavance, don't think too much...you need to relex before your internship which is going to tire you out." However, I couldn't.

Somehow what wakes me up after just only 2 hours of sleep was that I'm begining to reflect on what I've done for the past few years of my life and it crept into my dreams. Sounds strange issn't it but it is true. I asked myself whether what I've done is it worth the while or whether does it go according to what I've planned. Sometimes, I ask myself, "What do I want most in life and is that really what I want." Yup, right now i'm in a university which I've wanted and everyone is different. (P.S. I'm beginning to get sick of this different thing.) I do not know why things turn drastically for worse, after I grad from poly...okie...things were getting calmer these days but I do not know when the bomb is going to explode. Fortunately, I've friends who are willing to listen and share my woes...thanks guys. You are great. God is also kind to me by giving me some memories to smile of and to cherish...:-)

Somehow, is this God's plan to make me a stronger person?....All these events had made me realised how important family is...how important friends are. In the past, I thought I could survive on my own. But now, I realise that even though there were times that you need to be independent, there were times which you need to have support from your frens and family members and there should be mutual support.

So, what's my goal in life: I begin to know the answer...whether it's the right answer, only time will tell...

Yawnz...got to go back to sleep now...3 more days to internship...3 more days of rest and 2 more months of hell or heaven?

No comments: